Advertising on your vehicle

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Wed, 17 May 2000 11:44:32 -0300

Hi,
I have white lettering, which is reflective at night, on the windows,
including the rear,of my minivan. They were professionally installed, and
have the same logo as is on my business card. They indicate my address, my
local phone number and my toll free number.
I think they have paid for themselves many times over. I get notes on my
windshield neighbours of customers ask if I will do them, at malls people
will come up to me.
It also helps sometimes with parking situations, as you are considered
'commercial'.
I would definitely recommend having them professionally applied, after all
we are professionals. I started with the magnetic signs, but have never
regretted the more expensive option.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada