Radio

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 09 May 2000 07:21:02 -0400

Martin,

Years ago I tried radio advertising on the same station Brian Trout uses
now.  I'm glad I did it, and even a couple years after I quit people would
tell me they heard it.  But it's a lot of money for what you get.  I quit
partly because of the cost and partly because I have enough business now.

As long as you're trying to increase your customer base, you need to devote
a pretty large sum of money to advertising.  One of the best, however, is to
impress your clients with your service, and they will advertise for you.
Most of my business comes now from referrals -- hard to beat, and
inexpensive, too!

Clyde