Repeat Business

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 09 May 2000 07:31:04 -0400

I send an introductory letter to every new client, which includes this:
     "Before I leave we can arrange for piano service on a regular basis.  This is done by deciding how often you want the piano tuned.  I will keep the information on file and notify you when it is
time for tuning.  Clients are very pleased with this arrangement as it eliminates recordkeeping on their part and the piano is always kept in good tune."

When I finish the tuning I ask them what they want.  Of course there are some who don't want to be called because they don't intend to do anything to the piano for the next 10+ years.  But I get a lot
of comments from clients who are so glad I look out for this.  Then I phone them when the next appointment is due.

Clyde Hollinger, RPT