Steinway console tuning

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Tue, 09 May 2000 07:39:03 -0400

Jay,

Some (most?) of the Steinway verticals have a reputation of being very difficult
to tune well.  The last time this was discussed here, a lot of ire surfaced.  I
guess we just do the best we can.

If I really don't want to see the piano again, I suggest the client may want to
look for another technician who might be more experienced with that model.
Unfortunately I can't recommend names, because I don't want to turn my friends
into enemies.

Regards,
Clyde