[Fwd: Re: Re: no room at the Inn]

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Sat, 06 May 2000 22:07:59 +0200

Grin... I used to think like that... but then I got it into my head it might be
fun and informative to take the test.. to just go through the process and see
if I could learn something. Boy what a good move that was.. That was the
Nowegian exams.. this summer I will take the tuning exam in Arlington for the
same reason. Course I would love to do well...grin... even pass.. but more then
anything I know becoming an RPT has absolutely nothing to do with anything but
my own desire to improve my self as a piano tech. As soon as I succeed, I will
start looking into the German tests.

All the rest of the reasons for and against taking the tests are in the end...
evasive actions... grin..

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.