defective actions

pianolover@worldspy.net pianolover@worldspy.net
29 Feb 2000 17:33:48 -0800

Rook,

Thanks for the vote of confidence! I was afraid that the response from the list might have been..."You should have charged!", (or) "Never give it away for free!". But then again, I'm not motivated by money, although I DO like the money,  but rather a love for what I do. This may sound naive, and I probably am to some degree, but I really do love  what I do, and I don't want to give the store manager the impression that I'm so ridgid that i won't do a freebie now & then, especially if it doesn't take much time. Besides, since I'm a newbie, I look at it as a great learning experience that I should relish, not fear.

Terry

Get free Internet service and email at http://www.worldspy.com