defective actions

pianolover@worldspy.net pianolover@worldspy.net
29 Feb 2000 17:27:49 -0800

Hi Phil,

I used the flat head of a screwdriver and gently tapped the handle with the palm of my hand. The movement of the pin forward was very slight, but plenty far enough to allow the key to fit correctly. Btw, the piano in question, "Niemeyer", uses a "square" front rail pin (with rounded edges) with an 11 oclock angle, so it can also be twisted for a more precise fit...I asume.

Terry

Get free Internet service and email at http://www.worldspy.com