Steck

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:34:12 EDT

In a message dated 6/26/00 1:54:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
RNossaman@KSCABLE.com writes:

<< Anyway, the thing here is that the long bridge isn't notched, just one long
 bevel front and back, with speaking lengths differing up to about 5 mm left
 to right in each unison. It looked really alien when I pulled off the
 kneeboard and saw it lurking in there. Ought to be a real adventure to tune.

 Ron N

Tune the middle string, and with the offset on each string, you'll get a nice
natural vibrato on each note. It's a feature not many pianos have. But if you
explain it right, I bet the customer will pay you extra to hear that feature.
:)

Wim