pocket liners?

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 11:59:44 -0600

At 01:16 PM 6/21/00 -0700, you wrote:
>List I'm looking for plastic pocket liners as a holder for a promotional
>project , Ive been looking for a while. they fit in a man or womans shirt
>pocket hold cards or protect the shirt from ink pins any help will be
>greatly appreciated , time is runing out. Thanks Patricia Neely

Patricia,
	One of my customers owns this company, and has done really nice work for me.

	Nancy Ritchey @
		Richey Marketing and Advertising
	e-mail @  ritchey@zianet.com
	800.754.3360
	fx505.527.8467

Be sure to also ask her about the reminder card magnets (write-on/
wipe-off) that are cheaper than a letter. My customers like them alot.

Guy Nichols, RPT

"On the other hand, you've got different fingers."
							anon