Customer Ratio

Ted Rohde rohde@pdnt.com
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 19:36:47 -0500

For some reason, I never did have much success getting my customers to tune
every 6 months. Oh, I do have some, but compared tot he rest of my client
list, it's very little. I would guess maybe 5 per cent.

When I first started tuning, I had the same thoughts you did. I couldn't
wait
for September to roll around, (I started tuning in March). It was very
disappointed to have only a few agree to have me tune after only six months.

Don't rely on the 6 months clients to keep you in business. Keep working to
build your clientele. In fact, don't ever stop trying to build your
clientele. You constantly have to work on building your business.

Willem

Most certainly agree,

Ted Rohde, 28 years doing it