P.Raise Technique...

Charly Tuner charly_tuner@hotmail.com
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 17:41:42 PDT

Hi all,

Many of you probably do this, but I've been experimenting and found that I
can usually accomplish a full PR WITHOUT having to reinsert the strip mute.
For each note (middle string) I pull up, I simply approximate the same
amount of pin turn for the outside strings with the strip mute still in!
I've been surprised at my accuracy. I compare it almost to a safe cracker
listening for the "tumbler's to click" as I feel the pin turn in the block,
tick by gradual tick. HAs been working very well and saves me much time, but
i sure this is nothing new.

Terry Peterson
Los Angeles, CA
Associate Member, PTG