Pitch raise time

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 11:08:44 -0600

>...My point was that I would be willing to PAY to see a 10 minute pitch
>raise or a 30 minute tuning.
>Carman Gentile RPT

Original offer was 20/40.

>  I expected...some entrepreneurial and speedy tuner would see the
>opportunity to
>create a profitable video.

Doing that could be as you say, a profitable video.

Of course, one would need the have and maintain the equipment to create and
duplicate such a video, house an inventory of tapes, mailing boxes, etc.,
create a billing process, warranty the tape, hope no one else duplicates
it, a miniature business all by itself, so to speak.

Who knows, you might have sparked someone to consider making it.

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Piano Technicians Guild