glue gurus out there?

John Lillico, RPT staytuned@idirect.com
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 11:41:05 -0500

Don,

I appreciate that. Thanks very much. I've used a drop or three to adhere ivory (thanks to Ernie Juhn) but never knew it was called CA and never knew of the different formulas. I just can't picture it running along a tuning pin on an upright and into the block to tighten a pin.

John Lillico, RPT
Oakville, Ontario