Pitch raise time.

kam544@flash.net kam544@flash.net
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 18:37:17 -0600

>...My offer has the following stipulations...
>Carman Gentile RPT

While I'm certain there are numerous persons who can easily do the pitch
raise and tuning in the time you have allotted, having and setting up the
necessary equipment, and meeting the stipulations you outlined, seem to
fall in areas unrelated to the actual task of pitch raising and tuning.

There just isn't any incentive to take up the challenge, and since I
already know I can do it (as I found out this week), it doesn't require
much of a stretch to realize that many others on this list, whose abilities
far exceed mine, can likewise do it.  And this doesn't take into
consideration the many others who aren't on this list.

So I have to ask.

What is the underlying motive/reason for your offer, please?

As an aside:
It occurred to me, what if 200 technicians actually did respond?  That
times $20 would equal $4000.00 pay out from your coffers.    :-)

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731
Piano Technicians Guild