Sticky plastic key tops

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 13:37:13 EST

<<"Funny isn't it that Acetone comes in a plastic bottle.

Michael in Orlando">>

Nail polish remover is not acetone, it is laquer thinner with "added" oils
for moistening the cuticles/skin that the thinner dries out.. :-)
 Acetone, to my knowledge is not available in plastic bottles due to it's
explosive vapors....I could be wrong here but I have never seen it in plastic
containers.  In any event plastic is a generic name and does not indicate
similar characteristics any more than 'wood' does. Some plastics are
impervious to solvents and some are not, the same as balsa wood and maple are
both woods but have completely different characteristics.
Jim Bryant (FL)