strange particles...

pianolover@worldspy.net pianolover@worldspy.net
26 Jan 2000 10:54:03 -0800

Hi all,

I'm baffled as to the source of what i keep finding on top of and around my piano (vertical). For the last couple of days, I've noticed, in the morning, what appears to be "salt", or the consitency and feel of salt, in a sprinkled fashion laying on just the left top side lid of my console piano. The first day I noticed this, I didn't give it much thought and just wiped it away. But it reappeared this morning. I thought maybe something was flaking/falling off the cieling, or rubbing off the drapes, as I have had the top lid open several times in the last week. But all these possibilites proved negative. So now I am wondering: What is this? Termite eggs???? I have not detected insects of any kind. Anyone care to hazard a guess? Im stumped!

Terry Peterson
"RPT in Training"
Los Angeles, CA

Get free Internet service and email at http://www.worldspy.com