Precision Strobe Tuner

Michel Lachance michel_lachance@hotmail.com
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:38:53 EST

>That being said, grin without further comment... hehe... I think my reading
>of
>the last advertisement on these strobe tuners indicated that they have this
>feature.

Sorry, I have just read it and didn't see it.  To be able to manually offset
each note has nothing to do with a specialized program that computerize a
whole stretch curve and connects all the octaves together with a smooth and
nice intervals progression.

Besides, calculating a whole tuning is just one of an assets of the specific
piano tuning devices.  The pitch raise program just itself is worth ten
times the extra money you may pay for it.

>Curioius about one thing tho... in the end.. for just reading the frequency
>of
>vibrating strings... anybody out there know if the Strobe approach is any
>better
>then the SAT or the two puter based programs ??

0.01 cents precision for RCT.  Close enough for Rock and Roll :-)

Michel Lachance, RPT