pitch raise time

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 08:43:40 -0500

Paul and list,

I think I am fast when it comes to tuning, but I would like to be more efficient
still if it is possible.  How about a class at the national convention
demonstrating these 10-minute pitchraises and 25-30 minute tunings?  Seeing is
believing, and we may pick up techniques that are hard to visualize through
email descriptions.

Clyde Hollinger