Why

Larry J. Messerly prescottpiano@juno.com
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 22:34:16 -0700

I have on hand a copy of a 1983 Program given by Webb Phillips on "How to
be a $50,000 a year tuner"  A class transcript that was, and maybe still
is, available from DampChaser.

If prices double on average every 12 years, he would have had to retitle
the class for a $100,000 tuner in 1995 and in 2007,(50th Anniversary of
PTG) How to be a $200,000 Tuner.

Larry Messerly, RPT
Prescott/Phoenix