Kimball Decal

Don Price dcp@sosinc.net
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 16:48:16 -0700

Brian  - -   codswallop????????    My Webster's doesn't enlighten me. =
(Maybe because it's
  a 1953 copyright.)
    exclusive Mezzo-Thermoneal Stabilizer to ensure unsurpassed tonal =
stability"  To me this comes across as being a load of unadulterated =
codswallop.  If however, the back (soundboard I presume) is enhanced by =
the aid of this special treatment, then I eat my words.  It's a shame =
that Kimball were not able to use an equally impressive treatment on the =
pinblock - the piano was a pig of a thing to tune.  Brian Holden=20
    =20
    Donald C. Price, RPT
    816 Vickie
    Ft. Morgan  CO  80701