soundboard seminar

Mark Cramer cramer@BrandonU.CA
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 16:57:17 -0600

With regard to Terry's post, there are lots of hotels, and lots of rooms, be
sure to see my post with Don Rose's link to Brandon hotels.

BTW I'm interested to see a healthy mix of registrants; no rebuilding
experience, rebuilders with no soundboard experience, and experienced
bellymen (or is that belly-persons?).  As the saying goes, "the whole is
greater than the sum of it's parts."  I'm glad to see so many willing to
share their part towards a greater understanding of both the need for and
practise of re-bellying fine pianos.

Christian Bolduc, Andre's son has studied cabinet-making prior to his
rebuilding experience with his dad, as well as a year with Schimmel in
Germany as a bellyman.  Christian will be assisting his Dad here at Brandon
University in February.

Mark Cramer, RPT