on average?

Roger C Hayden rchayden2@juno.com
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 22:21:19 -0800

Maybe, because of the low tax bracket you choose to drop to, you get to
1) keep most of what you earn and 2) get Uncle Sam to send you some of
what we sent him.   Result:   work less hours, get more to spend per each
hour worked.

What's happening to the American Dream?  The American Tax Nightmare.  (
And not just income tax!)

Roger Hayden