FW: soundboard seminar accomodations

Terry Beckingham beckingt@mb.sympatico.ca
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 17:59:42 -0600 (CST)

Hi Brian,

I'm sorry that I accidentally posted a private e-mail to Mark Cramer on the
list. Mark hasn't mentioned how many people can be accommodated, just that
the number is limited.

Apparently there is some accommodation on campus. I believe the cost is $20
per night based on double occupancy. It might be in one or more dorms. I
believe there are 3 dorms all connected to the school of music building.

You can contact the university direct at: music@brandonu.ca, or Mark Cramer
at: cramer@brandonu.ca, but Mark isn't always there.

BTW, I don't believe Mark is on this list, only on CAUT.

Cheers

Terry Beckingham