on average?

Roy Ulrich ulrich@rangenet.com
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:31:46 -0600

Re: yellow pages:  I recently found out that with a business phone the phone
company _has_ to provide you with a free yellow pages listing; it's just a
mention, but the tiny bit of business I've ever gotten as a result of yellow
pages advertising has never paid for the larger ad. Saves me over $200 per
year.

Roy Ulrich