S&S Hammers

Terry Beckingham beckingt@mb.sympatico.ca
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 10:42:16 -0600 (CST)

Hi Ron,

That's certainly good advice. However, I guess I have an avocation rather
than a career. If I have a good year, I may get to see and tune 100 pianos
per year. I got into this business because no one came up to this area to
look after the pianos.

Roger Jolly is giving a hands on seminar on voicing in June. Perhaps I can
attend that one. I doubt very much that I can go to Arlington.

Cheers

Terry Beckingham