Tuning Pin Tightener

Brian Holden bholden@wave.co.nz
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:06:35 +1300

Hello List

I am about to do a tuning pin tightening job on an old English upright.  =
Because of economic reasons, I intend using some Pacpin liquid tighter.  =
The piano will be laid on its back and the solution will be applied with =
a syringe, with a second dose a few days later.  Because of the age of =
the piano, the customer has little to lose and hopefully the pins (which =
are moderately loose), should be able to hold the tuning satisfactorily. =
 I am sure this is the recommended way to apply the solution but if =
there is anything else I should be doing, could someone let me know.  =
Thanks in advance.

Brian Holden=20