Charles Walter Pianos/goodbusiness values and principals inpractice

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart@juno.com
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 17:55:42 -0600

No one questions that many are followers of Christ.  Having been hurt
most, both personally and in work, by people who "follow Christ",  I am
offended by the assumption a Christian name, label, or claim necessarily
means, at any level, values not held by those who don't  make an
apologetic for their faith or lack thereof. Didn't Jesus also talk about
doing one's good works in secret so they could be rewarded in secret?

I do not wish to denigrate anyone's faith. But this is a public forum
which prides itself on its openness to all who are of good will. Come to
think of it, there've even been some posts which seemed NOT to have a lot
of good will in them, which have been accepted as well.
leslie bartlett
houston

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 13:40:45 -0800 "Pat Neely" <pneely@thegrid.net>
writes:
>Does it offend you for someone to say  " Im proud to be an a
>American"
>think not. Many of us are followers of  Christ.     Assoc. mem. Pat
>Neely

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.