Baoli is leaveing China(off topic)

Baoli Liu lianqii@pub.ln.cninfo.net
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 23:27:55 +0800

Dear list,

 I will leave China for USA the day after tomorrow, and I will unsubscribe from the list for a long time.

A lot of thanks to the list members who shared their knowledge and experience with me! I learnt a lot from the list. A lot of thanks to the friends who gave me suggestions and helps for my  visiting!

 In emergency,you can contacted me via my wife Lianqii Shao,
lianqii@pub.ln.cninfo.net     Baoli@pub.sy.ln.cn
you can also contacted me via Mr.Eric wolfley at Uni. of Cincinnati,I will learn from and work with him.
WOLFLEEL@UCMAIL.UC.EDU

Best Wishes

 Baoli Liu
Shenyang Conservatory of Music