Restarting a business

Hrschm@AOL.COM Hrschm@AOL.COM
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 23:29:25 EST

       Has any one had the experience of leaving the city in which one has
built up a successful tuning business and then moving back two to three years
later revive it? How much time does it take to get back up to the former
level of business? I'm wondering how much I would be giving up if I decieded
to move away for a couple of years to pursue opportunites not available to me
here. I think I have a well established reputation where I am. I just wonder
if this assest could be easily reclaimed after a couple years absence.

Thanks for any experiences you can share with me on this subject

Russell Schmidt R.P.T.