Piano Needed Moved

Kwkeys@AOL.COM Kwkeys@AOL.COM
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 06:52:53 EST

In a message dated 1/12/00 6:35:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,
cowboy@mpinet.net writes:

<< cowboy@mpinet.net >>
Michael,

Keyboard Corporation in Elizabethtown, KY provides this service. You should
contact Joe Blair at 270-737-5797.

Also, just as an FYI to the list. We (Keyboard Corporation) are establishing
a Tech Service Division that will be ( and is currently) providing repairs,
restoration,  Concert and Artist Services, etc. to the industry. We are still
setting up the department and are looking to enhance our staff. Persons
interested should contact me privately at kw88keys@aol.com.

On a personal note, I accepted a position with Keyboard Corporation (KC) in
the last quarter of last year to work with KC to establish this new division
and officially left Baldwin as of Dec. 1, 1999. I am still very committed to
supporting the efforts of the PTG in my new role and will be readily
available for invitations to teach at PTG conferences as I have in the past.