So long and thanks for all the fish

Mark Bolsius markbolsius@optusnet.com.au
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 22:34:16 +1100

Hi Gang

I'm logging off the list for a while. I've hit the ground running following
my summer vacation, and it doesn't look as though I'll get any respite until
well into winter....it's gonna be a big year! I simply don't have the time
to read everything at the moment.

I could say something really cutting like "I'm getting a life"...but I won't
;-)

I promise I'll drop into the archives every now and then to see what's
happening...thanks for you help on things and for the company over the last
year or so.

BTW, if your interested, the Sydney Convention in July has a website now

www.aptta.org.au

We'd love to see some of you here. (Shameless Plug #1)

Thanks again

Cheers
Mark Bolsius
Bolsius Piano Services
Canberra Australia

www.bolsius-pianoservices.com.au

Australian distributor for
Dampp-Chaser Climate Control Products
Louis Renner Piano Components and Tools (Shameless Plug #2)