Stocking The Tool Box

Paul McCloud smccloud@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 20:29:34 -0800

Paul:
    I also carry around all the tuning and touchup supplies.  I find
myself wondering if I need all this stuff.  I drive a full size van,
which I need to hold it all.  My dilemma is very much at hand, since my
van is on it's last legs and I'm in the market for another vehicle.  I
do most of my work tuning pianos, but I do occasional touchup and
furniture repair.  If I didn't need the extra room in the vehicle for
all the stuff, I could save money with a smaller vehicle.  On the other
hand, I HATE it when I left that one thing I needed at home.
    jAny suggestions or comments would be welcome.
    Thanks,
    Paul McCloud
    San Diego