ACCU TUNER

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 16:03:54 -0700 (MST)

Hi Bill:

Once in awhile I accidentally touch the MIDI button and my SAT III will
seem to be locked up. Actually, it is just waiting for my computer to
input a set of tunings. Since I didn't have the SAT attached to my
computer which stores unlimited numbers of tunings (well, limited by
the size of my hard drive which can holds thousands and thousands of
tunings), the machine just sits there waiting for some input. The only
way out of this is to turn it off. When you turn it back on the FAC
numbers are not in display memory, but they can be brought back up
by holding down the 2nd shift button (green) and touching the STRETCH
button. The Stretch numbers are stored with their respective tuning
records.

Obviously, for this problem, there is no need for sending in the SAT
for repair.

Jim Coleman, Sr.