player-piano expert needed

Albert Walter Thomas athomas642@mindspring.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 01:18:36 -0600

Hello List:
     I am nearing the end of some soundboard,bridge, pinblock, etc. repair,
on a Kimball upright retrofitted with a player action of a very showy
complexity. Need help with forward-play-mode overrun, etc....does anyone
know (or are you yourself) an expert within reach of Auburn , Alabama
(along I-85 between Montgomery AL and Atlanta GA)?  I am a "piano player"
tuner-technician......no training in being a "player piano" tuner-technician!
     Thanks,
  Albert Thomas
  Thomas Piano Service and Sales
  Auburn University: Tuner-technician and Pianist