Databases

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 00:13:16 -0700

At 10:44 AM 1/8/2000 -0500, Bill Ballard wrote:

>Which is why the people happiest with their business software are those who
>have taken a scriptable, buildable database app, and simply trained it do
>everything we do. Susan with MSWorks, Mark with Access, myself with Provue
>Panorama. Anybody else want to chime in here?

Me with Lotus Approach. I chose it partially because I could use multiple
smaller databases (client, tuning date, piano(s), invoice and
directions/notes) to make handling of the data easier and keep the file
size down, and partially because Lotus SmartSuite '96 was included with my
old computer. It's extremely easy to set up and use and integrates with the
other Lotus programs in the suite like Lotus Organizer.

                 John

John Musselwhite, RPT -  Calgary, Alberta Canada
Registered Piano Technician   http://www.musselwhite.com
email: john@musselwhite.com - blues@musselwhite.com