ACCU TUNER

Maxpiano@AOL.COM Maxpiano@AOL.COM
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 19:42:44 EST

My SAT III will shut itself off after 30 minutes if I am using Auto-Step and
haven't had to touch the up or down buttons during that time.  That is
programmed in to save the battery, and the unit comes right back to the same
note and setting when touching the on button.  The SAT I was renting before
the III was delivered was affected by static electricity, but I have not had
trouble with the III on static charges (I hardly ever use the foot switch,
just auto-step and occasional helping along with up or down buttons).

In six months of use, about 3 times the SAT III has locked up on me.  It was
in auto-step mode, did not turn off, would display the note it had progressed
to, but would respond to nothing else (buttons) except the power switch.
Turning it off and back on, it worked normally.  Any solutions?

Bill Maxim