Fw: Repair ? or Dump

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sun, 02 Jan 2000 15:12:11 -0500

Hi Roger,

Good points all.

Why did this happen?  If someone tried to increase or decrease the
height of the pressure bar it could happen.  Did the factory get the
holes drilled in the wrong places?  I don't know but...

I would prefer to set my own deflection angles instead of duplicate
what is there now.  Just my contrary nature.

I thought I said plugs.  I never fill a screw hole with anything but
plugs.  Dowel ends are useless.

Good point about the screws.  I thought _everyone_ knew that.  That's
why ass is in front of assume.

Have a great week all!

		Newton