PA state convention... help

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 09:04:45 -0600

Hi Brian,
             I have agree to do a 4 period class, interactive grand
regulation 2 periods,
1period steaming voicing, (organised this time, private humor) 1 period
will deal with traditional voicing false beats and trouble shooting the
customer to the piano.

i was given the choice of going all day or splitting the classes, my choice
was to go for two periods at a time.

If you go to the national convention the real bonus will be hearing my
partner in crime and tor-mentor, that lovely Southern Belle, Gina Carter in
the regulation class.
Sorry Gina could'nt resist.

Roger

At 07:46 AM 29/02/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Is anyone going to the PA state convention that could help me figure out the
>schedule?
>
>I am able to attend for only part of the time.  The flyer that gets sent out
>lists all of the classes that will be held.  It does not, however, give me
>any indication of exactly when those classes will happen, or whether they
>may overlap.  I'm finding this to be frustrating in that I can't plan any
>kind of schedule for my time, and don't know if the classes I would like to
>attend will even be happening when I could be there to attend them.
>
>My initial inclination was to just forget the convention, and plan on
>attending the national.  But, I thought someone might be able to give me a
>bit of a time picture of what may be happening, and perhaps a
>reason/motivation/plan to come to the PA convention.
>
>Is there a website for the convention?  Is there someone who might be
>familiar with the real schedule for the convention?  Does the convention
>actually have a real schedule?  Surely, something is organized to the point
>of saying "(a particular class) will be held at (time) on (day) for (length)
>and repeated at (...)"
>
>Anybody care to elaborate?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Brian Trout