PA state convention... help

Brian Trout btrout@desupernet.net
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 07:46:58 -0500

Is anyone going to the PA state convention that could help me figure out the
schedule?

I am able to attend for only part of the time.  The flyer that gets sent out
lists all of the classes that will be held.  It does not, however, give me
any indication of exactly when those classes will happen, or whether they
may overlap.  I'm finding this to be frustrating in that I can't plan any
kind of schedule for my time, and don't know if the classes I would like to
attend will even be happening when I could be there to attend them.

My initial inclination was to just forget the convention, and plan on
attending the national.  But, I thought someone might be able to give me a
bit of a time picture of what may be happening, and perhaps a
reason/motivation/plan to come to the PA convention.

Is there a website for the convention?  Is there someone who might be
familiar with the real schedule for the convention?  Does the convention
actually have a real schedule?  Surely, something is organized to the point
of saying "(a particular class) will be held at (time) on (day) for (length)
and repeated at (...)"

Anybody care to elaborate?

Thanks,

Brian Trout