key duplication - partial set

Mon, 28 Feb 2000 07:47:49 -0600

Mark,

>The Ellington was not a player, but is indeed a Baldwin product.  And it
>is in every other way a piano that is in very good shape.  Fabulous
>sound, esp. in bass, of course, and very solid action.  All keys but
>these mangled 12 are straight as an arrow.

Have you experience in and is there enough left to do kerf and veneer
straightening?  'Twas truly amazing to me the last time I had some spiral
warped keys to cure.  In the interest of keeping the original matching
ivories, that might be an option.

Conrad Hoffsommer - mailto:hoffsoco@luther.edu
             Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
***If you receive something that says "Send this to everyone you know",

.