Mark dont fight it (Bent Keys BIG trouble)

Mon, 28 Feb 2000 07:29:03 -0500

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000 20:21:43 +1030 "Robin Stevens"
<pianotun@globalfreeway.com.au> writes:
> Hi Mark.
> The Key board has under gone a massive dehydration.
> Signs of a very poorly designed piano.

Hi Robin -

Yes, I have seen this before, esp. in cheap spinets, but this is not the
case here.  It is a 70-80 yr. old upright of above average quality, and
every other key in the piano is arrow straight.  Someone clearly had "an
accident" of some magnitude at some time in the past.

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com