Cleaning primary valves

Richard Moody remoody@midstatesd.net
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 18:41:56 -0600

> Ric, are you sure that the pouches aren't holding the valves up?  If the
> pouches are old, then they may well have shrunk.  >
> Stephen Powell
> Auckland, NZ

Hi Stephen,
    Thanks for the reply.  I sure hope the pouches are not a problem.  So
far the problem of seating had been tested and "fixed" away from the pouch
board.   The primary tier, if that is what it is called is about to go back
onto the pouch board, and tested all over again.  Then the tracker tubing
junction gets tested for leaks.  That will cause pouches to rise.   I
discovered 8 or 10 bleeds partially clogged, that would certainly causes
pouchs to stay up for a while.   The pouches look like they were installed
yesterday.
---ric