soundboard seminar

John Lau lau@mda.ca
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 17:16:04 -0800

Hi Mark,

I'd like to thank you for putting together such a well done seminar.
It was great meeting so many fascinating and knowledgeable people.
I learned a lot from all of you. To be able to eye witnessed the
soundboard installation is such an experience. To see Andre &
Christian work on the piano is like magic. I'm especially impressed
with how they chisel the bridge top. Seeing it take shape I
can almost hear the sound of the piano. Again, I like to thank you
for putting this all together. I still feel  the hospitality you folks
and the beauty of your city.

regards...