Invitation to Paltalk Audio Chat

rshiflet@eaznet.com rshiflet@eaznet.com
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 22:10:48 EST

Dear pianotech@ptg.org,

I have tried to call you on the Paltalk network but could not find you.  Therefore, I am inviting you to join Paltalk.  All you need do to install Paltalk is click on this link:

	http://www.paltalk.com/download/index.html

Once you go to our link, you will need to agree to the license and download the Pal_install.exe file.  After downloading, run the file and Paltalk will be installed on your computer. Once you register, you will automatically appear on my contact list and I will appear on yours.

Using Paltalk, we can do all sorts of great things like:

	*Speak to pals for free anywhere in the world.

	*Exchange pictures or documents instantly.

	*Create Private or Public Voice Chat Groups

	*Do all of this for FREE!

You can read more about Paltalk by going to this link:

http://www.paltalk.com

Speak to you soon on Paltalk,
Ron Shiflet (rshiflet@eaznet.com)

**NOTE**
This is the only Paltalk invitation you will receive.  You have received this invitation because a friend, with the email address listed in the "from" header above, referred you.  If you feel you have received this email in error, please contact us at support@paltalk.com so we may take appropriate action.  You have not been added to a mailing list.  Your privacy is important to us.