Wapin patent number?

Tim Coates tcoates@dtgnet.com
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 19:36:41 +0000

The FAQ on the Wapin.com site shows the confiquration quite clearly.  You
might try looking there.  I just went there to see it for myself.  FAQ is
listed with the other links at the bottom of the first page.

The patent is pending and the number is to be issued in 2-3 months, as the
examiners have given Wapin the final OK.  The first sentence on the first
page states that Wapin Bridge technology is "patent pending" in the United
States.

Tim Coates
Wapin.CO., LLP