Brandon seminar plus some observations

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 20:46:07 +0100

I think the illustration was just dandy Brian... And I aggree.. It is better to
be a little fish in a Big Bowl ... grin.. as long as you can swim fast and have
big teeth...Glad you had a good time.. hope to get a complete description on the
seminar in Arlington over a bottle of wine. Cheers..

--
Richard Brekne
Associate PTG, N.P.T.F.