Power screwdriver adapter for combination handle tools?

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 01:56:42 EST

In a message dated 02/19/2000 4:02:27 AM Pacific Standard Time,
draine@mediaone.net writes:

<< Dear List:
 Somebody sells an adapter so that tools for the standard piano technicians'
 combination tool handle will fit the hex shaft of a power screwdriver. I
 recall that Jim Harvey spoke & wrote about making one himself, but I seem
 to recall a semirecent advertisement for this adapter.
 Anybody out there have the details (price, name, address)?
 TIA,
 Patrick Draine

Ken Amend, RPT, sells them.  His email address is kamend@open.org. Ph # is
503-399-8920.