Postage anyone?

Don drose@dlcwest.com
Sat, 19 Feb 2000 12:31:42 -0600

From: "Stamps.com" <support@stamps.com>
To: drose@dlcwest.com
Subject: 	Stamps.com - "simply easier"

Thanks for requesting more information from Stamps.com.

Below you will find key points - if you need further information we've also
included links that take you to more detailed information.

Make your life easier!
Stamps.com gives you the power to print US approved postage when you need
it. You don't need to buy or install any additional hardware - you're ready
to print envelopes and labels allowing you to send letters, postcards,
packages - even Priority Mail(TM) and Express Mail (SM).

Hate waiting in line?
Buy and print postage when it's convenient for you - 24 hours a day, 7 days
a week. Not only can you print all your postage needs, Stamps.com also
makes available other USPS "Special Services":
 * Delivery Confirmation - check the date & time of delivery
 * Return Receipt - get confirmation in the mail of receipt
 * Insured Mail - up to $5,000
 * Certified Mail - require the recipients signature
 * Registered Mail - increase insurance coverage up to $25,000

What do you need to get started?
The only things you need are a computer, printer and an Internet
connection. There's no need to buy or install additional hardware and the
software's free. To get started there's a three-step process:

1.	Download the free software
2.	Register online
3.	Print postage

The minimum system requirements are:
 * Windows 95, 98 or NT 4.0
 * 16 MB of Ram
 * Standard ink jet or laser printer
 * 486/66 processor
 * 3.5 MB of available hard disc space
 * Internet connection

How do I know the information I provide is secure?
The information you provide is security tested and approved by the U.S.
Postal Service. We also have a privacy policy that dictates that no
personal information will be disclosed to any third party, other than the
account licensing information required by the USPS, without your explicit
consent.

Do I have to re-enter my contact addresses?
No, the Stamps.com service works with the address books you already have,
so there's no need to re-input your contacts. Specifically it works with:

Address Books
 * Microsoft Outlook 97,98
 * Microsoft Outlook 2000, Outlook Express
 * Windows address book
 * Symantic ACT! 4.0
 * Lotus Organizer 5.0, 6.0

Word Processing Software
 * Microsoft Word97, 2000
 * Corel WordPerfect 8.0, 2000
 * Lotus Word Pro 97, 2000

What is address management?
Address management saves you time and money as less mail is likely to be
lost and the information within the bar code helps the USPS to route the
mail more efficiently.
The system checks the address you enter against the USPS file and:
 * Automatically corrects any wrong addresses
 * Fills in missing address information
 * Automatically updates the USPS address file so you've always got the
latest information on your system
 * Prevents an erroneous address causing your mail to be returned

What will it cost me?
Stamps.com charges a monthly service fee based on the level of postage you
print. There are no sign-up fees, no long-term commitments and the software
is free.

The service fee is calculated on the dollar amount of postage you send.
This monthly fee is set at 10% with a minimum of $1.99 and a maximum of
$19.99, far less than traditional meters. Need more detail?  Click on the
link: http://www.stamps.com/simple/pricing

Need help?
As part of our service we offer 24-hour-a-day, 7-day-week customer support.
Problems with installation, printer issues, not sure about something -
contact us directly:
 * By phone toll free at: 			(888) 434-0055
 * By e-mail: 					support@stamps.com
 * By LiveAnswer(TM) instant messaging: 	www.stamps.com/support

If you've got all the information you need why not start the download right
now by clicking on the link http://www.stamps.com/download right now!

Regards,

Stamps.com

Regards,