thumb switch was Re: Strip muting methods

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Thu, 17 Feb 2000 03:46:14 EST

In a message dated 2/15/00 6:20:31 PM Central Standard Time,
pianolover@worldspy.net writes:

<< I visited Radio Shack with hopes of findinf a "ready made" swithch that
would work for my SAT, but no luck...gotta "do-it-yourself" with solder and
wires and stuff...in the words of Former President Bush: "NA GANNA DO IT!"
So, I guess I'll just order a foot switch from Sanderson.

Terry

If you go to a good electronics store, you can find a thumb switch that will
work with the SAT.  Take the SAT with you, so they can see what plugs you
need.  I attached my thumb switch to my tuning hammer with Velcro.  It is on
there all the time, but I can take it off if I want to.  Since I have an SAT
III, which has the automatic sequencer on it, the only time I use the thumb
switch is when I do a pitch raise.

Wim