Wapin Bridge

John Voigt jvoigt@gwtc.net
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:28:51 -0600

>         The piano is in a performance venue at USD  (University South
> Dakota) so is fairly accessible.  There is supposed to be a piano
> technicians conference on the campus at the Shrine to Music Museum.
> in April.    I hope it would be possible to stroll over to "Old
> Main"  to see this piano with a Wapin bridge.   ---ric

  Ric,

Actually, the Central-West Regional Seminar for Piano Technicians (April
7, 8, & 9) is being held in Sioux City, IA.  They do have a trip to the
Shrine to Music Museum at the University of South Dakota in Vermillion.
It is about a 40 mile trip.  One of the instructors at the seminar will
be Tim Coates from Sioux Falls, SD who will be giving a presentation on
'WAPIN and Bridge Capping'.  A trip from the museum to Old Main might be
interesting!

John Voigt
Avon, SD